Monday

My Fascinating Life--Boy, Was I Sick!

Serious illness doesn't bother me for long because I am too inhospitable a host. ~ Albert Schweitzer

So sorry to have waited this long to post. I've had a bug that felled me for one whole week, and made me feel like a limp, dizzy dish rag. I did nothing but lay in a heap on the couch and crawl to the bathroom.

In case that description doesn't let you know what ailed me, I will give a picture of the medicine that finally rid me of my pain and suffering. If you get this bug, I suggest you skip the other pink stuff and go right to this:

Okay, now that I've given you Too Much Information, I've done my job. :D

BTW, Kaopectate has a Wiki Page. Whoda thunk?

Source Article: Brainy Quote Illness Quotes.

1 comment:

  1. Yup, definitely TMI, but I'm glad you're feeling better (and thanks for the free medical advice!).

    ReplyDelete