Friday

Fascinating YouTube--Learning New Languages is Fun!

❝If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.❞ ~Nelson Mandela

I am in the mood this week to learn at least two foreign languages, and I found the two most-perfect videos to fill my head with language and laughter. Because last week's post about weight loss was heavy, I figured you guys would appreciate the lightheartedness of these two Fun 'n Crazy YouTubes!

The first is a girl who helped me experience several foreign languages.


And here's the dog who did the same thing:



Oh my cow, I learned so much! Point me to the nearest foreign country, or even Chinatown, and I. Am. Set!

As English author and journalist Geoffrey Willans said, ❝You can never understand one language until you understand at least two.❞

Goodbye everybody, and thanks for watching!

"Foreign Language" has it's own Wiki Page; and here are foreign language dictionaries on Amazon. You may also be interested in the Wiki Page of Pimsleur (a method to learn foreign languages), and the Wiki Page of Rosetta Stone (another method to learn foreign languages).



No comments:

Post a Comment